OXYGENATE YOUR WATER
WITH A POND AIR AERATION SYSTEM
Every process that happens in the pond is dependent on oxygen. This is especially important at night when plants are not converting sunlight into oxygen. Dissolved oxygen levels are also generally lower in warmer water temperatures. Pond aerators oxygenate your pond, helping all biological processes and create a more stable environment, resulting in healthier fish and plants. Aeration is also very important during winter months in colder climates, as aeration helps to keep a small hole open in the surface of the pond to aid in degassing.
- Extremely energy-efficient
- Simple to use and maintain
- Durable outer housing prevents damage
- Comes complete with winter resistant air line, preassembled check valves and weighted air stones
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- The strong outer housing protects the pump from becoming easily damaged
- A thick rubber gasket separates the two halves of the air pump, reducing noise and preventing vibration
- The wide, flat base of the pump makes it stable and easy to place
- The integrated rubber feet prevent noise and vibration keeping the pump stable so there is no movement from its intended position
- The replaceable diaphragm and assembly cartridge makes this pump simple and inexpensive to service
POND AIR 2-OUTLET AERATOR
POND AIR 4-OUTLET AERATOR
POND AIR PRO AERATOR
WHY GO PRO?
Aquascape professional-grade aeration system is designed to help improve water circulation and increase oxygen throughout the pond. The Pond Aerator PRO system can also be used during the winter months where the bubbles created at the surface will keep a small hole open in the ice for oxygenation and the removal of possible harmful gases from the water.
- Comes complete with a weather-proof, outdoor-rated, energy-efficient 45-watt air pump
- High volume 2.1 CFM of air
- For ponds up to 10,000 gallons
- Includes one large 8-inch diameter aeration disc and 30-feet of 3/8" braided aeration tubing
Contact us TODAY to schedule your installation. We serve the Triad and Triangle area including Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Greensboro and more!
*All prices are for standard installation.